Unordered List

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tagged Under: , , ,

Ronaldo Gettting Retired From Football

By: Ravi Panjwani On: Monday, February 14, 2011
  • Share The Gag



  • All time Brazilian, favourite & highest football scorer & 3 times Fifa World Player of the year has officially announced to retire.

     At San Paulo, in a press conference, the 34 aged player emotionally & sadly announced about the retirement and his disease which suffered with thyroid problem.

    At press conference, Ronaldo stated with breaking voice, “I'm stopping my career as a professional footballer”. “It's been a beautiful, emotional, marvellous career”

    "These last two years, I've had a long series of injuries, from one side to the other, one leg to the other, one muscle to the other. The pain pushed me to think about the end of my career."

    While revealing about his injuries & problems he also showed his hope in continuing but due to Corinthians' early elimination from the Copa Libertadores, he was advised to get retired.

    Before returning to Brazil in 2008, during his 14 year of carrer in Europe, he scored goals in an extraordinary rate for PSV Eindhoven, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid and AC Milan.

    He had achieved his victory in World Cup with Brazil in 2002 as a non-playing squad player. He secured the top position as a highest scorer in finals of World Cup also he had scored his 15th goal in the tournament in Germany in 2006.

    He was twice awarded the title of European Footballer in 1997 & 2002 and scored total 62 goals in his performances in 97 matches.

    It is expected that after completing his current season with Corinthians he will get retire in July, but the schedule of his retirement is expected to be pre-pone earlier due to early elimination of the club Corinthians from the Copa Libertadores at the hands of Deportes Tolima before 15 days.

    He again stated below words saluting his friends, “I thanked all the players, the coach Tite, for all the minutes, for every second I was with them”

    "It was a very beautiful career, wonderful and exciting.”

    "[There were] a lot of defeats and a lot of victories. I made a lot of friends, and I can't recall any enemies”. "I'm ending my career due to some very important reasons."
    Asked what he would now do with his time, he added: "I have my future well organised.
    "I will work for my company... I have to put a lot of dedication into that."


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Intresting ?? nice ?? very nice ??...
    anything just comment here...